Monday, January 6, 2014

Mane Ideas - Rainy Days

I woke up this morning to the soothing sounds of rain hitting against my windowsill and a slight cool breeze blowing through the window.  It's the dreaded Monday and I must make my way to the office. Arghhh. I just wanted to lie in bed and take in the sweet sounds of mother nature, but I had to force myself to get up.

I found myself faced with the challenge of what to do with my hair.  I decided to keep it simple and toss on a slouchy hair.  Here are some rainy mane ideas xoxo:

The Messy Pony Tail
It's trying without trying. 


Top Knot Bun
This is great if you suffer from the frizzes


The Wide Brim Hat
This hat is soo now, on trend and it's great to tuck your mane under


The Slouchy Hat (I opted for this look)
You can tuck and hide all of you hair underneath here and still look cute

No comments:

Post a Comment