Friday, January 3, 2014

Top Five Stylish Snow Boots


First and foremost, happy new year to everyone. Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the new year.  
Now moving on….where the flip did all this snow come from?  Seriously?!  Out of nowhere, we got hit with almost a foot of snow, ughh.  Business continues and many of us had to trek our way to the office this morning. 
I’m not too much of a winter/snow girl and I didn’t know what to put on my feet that would be functional and stylish.  Now just because there’s 72 feet of snow out, that doesn’t mean I can’t look cute.  I ended up going with a rugged chic look, pairing my Rudsak jacket with a pair of black constructs aka Timberlands and viola.  Problem solved.  Wayy before Rihanna, Kanye West (wearing "Constructs" below) and Scott Disick reintroduced the Timberland trend, back in the day, Timberlands were the go to boot when I was in high school.  And kids have the habit of renaming things. IG. The Timberland Premium work boot was known as “Constructs”, the Timberland Green and Black Field Boot was known as “Beef and Brocs” (short for Beef and Broccoli), because that’s what the colors resembled.  We were soo damn cool and creative back then.


But anyway, here’s my top five stylish snow boots to get you through the winter:

La Canadienne “Caleb” $395
Like how dope are these boots? They look like regular riding boots, but have traction, lining and waterproof. I’m soo in love!! I say yes to the Caleb boot.

Michael Kors “Aaran” $245
Aww man, just when I thought I was done after the Caleb, I spotted these gems.  The gold buckles, quilt design and fur lining is EVERYTHING!  Who said you have to sacrifice style for comfort and function!!!


Sorel “Tofino Cate” $150
I’ve owned the Joan or Arc boot and let me tell you, if you live somewhere like in the middle of the North Pole or on some fake expedition in Antarctica, get the Joans, but for your average snow fall these are the perfect stylish Sorel's to own.  They are a lot slimmer and less bulky. 
 Christian Louboutin “Sur La Pony Spiked Napa” $1895
If you got the money to ball, you cannot pass these babies up. Louboutin Spiked Cold Weather boots --- need I say more?

Bottega Veneta “Rain & Cold Weather Boots” $390
What I love about these boots, they dub as both rain and cold weather boots.  Perfect boot for when you get to a corner and you see that questionable pile of snow slush.  You’re not exactly sure how deep so you do calculations in your head, trying to figure out “uhmmm, should I step here, or should I step there”. Well with these babies, live on the edge and jump right on it!


And that rounds out my top 5 five stylish snow boots for Winter 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment