Saturday, January 4, 2014

Spring On My Mind - SHOESSSS

Can you tell that I am obsessed with shoes? Seriously, it's only been a few days of me launching my blog and I already have three posts dedicated to shoes.  To me, shoes is that perfect accessory that can set off an outfit, that can transform something basic into something totally chic.

As I've mentioned before, you maybe aware that I have huge feet. I was totally cursed with these size 10/11's because I do find myself limited on what I can buy. Some designers/retailers don't sell size 11 and when I do find a retailer selling my size, they often sell out as quickly as the shipment is received. For me, I have to start thinking and plan for the season ahead if I stand a shot at anything relatively cute.  If you stay ready, you won't have to get ready.

Aquazzura "Saharienne" $735 
Gianvito Rossi "Metallic Leather Point-Toe Pump" $645 
Christian Louboutin "Laurence" 1245 
Manolo Blahnik "BB Suede 115mm" $595 
Guiseppe Zanotti "Safety Pin Leather & Suede" $995



Guiseppe Zanotti "Ankle-Wrap T-Strap" $1350


And now I can die. I'm in total shoe heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment